Cost of living in Charleston, South Carolina, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 535 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.667 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charleston, South Carolina (United States) is 52% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 114,082 Pound ($17,111) in Charleston, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $6.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (17 minutes ago)