Cost of living in Charleston, South Carolina, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.114 SDG / USD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charleston, South Carolina (United States) is 80% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 182,019 Pound ($10,049) in Charleston, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 101,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €7 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,338 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Alicante costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)