Cost of living in Chapeco, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.792 SDG / BRL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is 42% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 32,678 Pound (R$ 6,819) in Chapeco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$100 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 60,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $545 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)