Cost of living in Chapeco, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.190 SDG / BRL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 14,105 Pound (R$ 6,441) in Chapeco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)