Cost of living in Chapeco, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.997 SDG / BRL
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 13,510 Pound (R$ 6,764) in Chapeco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €60 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (32 minutes ago)