Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.767 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 128% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 57,102 Pound (€2,750) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £903 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €800 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Corunna costs €1.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Frankfurt am Main costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)