Cost of living in Changzhou, China compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.975 SDG / CNY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhou (China) is 10% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 11,645 Pound (元11,938) in Changzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (43 minutes ago)