Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.969 SDG / CNY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 4% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 2,608 Pound (元2,691) in Changzhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (28 minutes ago)