Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00588 SDG / KRW
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 77% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 6,626 Pound (₩1,127,577) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puebla costs Mex$ 20,710 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)