Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00591 SDG / KRW *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 69% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 82,646 Pound (₩13,985,397) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 49,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$26,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Podgorica costs €15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (36 minutes ago)