Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00597 SDG / KRW
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 76% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 6,590 Pound (₩1,104,395) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nice costs €1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)