Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.559 SDG / THB *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 14,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 14,000 Pound (25,037 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $400 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver, Washington costs $120,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Salvador costs $1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.37 (about 1 hour ago)