Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26510 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 27% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 26,639 Pound (₨100,485) in Chandigarh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 3,000 kr (5 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (38 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (40 minutes ago)