Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10255 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 5,685 Pound (₨55,438) in Chandigarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 3,560 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)