Cost of living in Chalcis, Greece compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.308 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chalcis (Greece) is 33% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 30,649 Pound (€1,374) in Chalcis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $40 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)