Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06330 SDG / PKR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 65% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 10,417 Pound (₨164,567) in Chakwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 813 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $14 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$120 (about 2 hours ago)