Cost of living comparison between Chakwal, Pakistan and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06065 SDG / PKR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,125 Pound (₨51,526) in Chakwal.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $19,895 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 15 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $620 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $115 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (about 2 hours ago)