Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06339 SDG / PKR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 67% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 9,211 Pound (₨145,297) in Chakwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yekaterinburg costs руб 900 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,440 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Halifax costs C$34 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (39 minutes ago)