Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20114 SDG / THB *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 14% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 16,331 Pound (81,195 ฿) in Chaiyaphum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)