Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20285 SDG / THB *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 14% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 16,374 Pound (80,718 ฿) in Chaiyaphum.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)