Cost of living in České Budějovice, Czech Republic compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30532 SDG / CZK *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in České Budějovice (Czech Republic) is 9% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 10,939 Pound (35,827 Kč) in České Budějovice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 72 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni50 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (34 minutes ago)