Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.910 SDG / USD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 44% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 89,541 Pound ($4,999) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (44 minutes ago)