Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.955 SDG / USD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 54% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 92,173 Pound ($5,134) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 60,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元38 (about 1 hour ago)