Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.660 SDG / USD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 22% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 29,294 Pound ($4,399) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20,715 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 69,697,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $3.79 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (40 minutes ago)