Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.667 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 26% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 23,702 Pound ($3,555) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr200 (35 minutes ago)