Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.408 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 21% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 18,938 Pound ($2,955) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bern costs CHF 3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gloucester costs £1.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 800 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨2,699 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨16 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 15 (23 minutes ago)