Cost of living comparison between Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.480 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 22% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 15,191 Pound ($2,344) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manila costs Php25 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lausanne costs CHF 56 (31 minutes ago)