Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.667 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 23% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 15,370 Pound ($2,305) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,220 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 100 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)