Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.660 SDG / USD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 21% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 19,300 Pound ($2,898) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (20 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)