Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13136 SDG / PHP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 5% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 13,615 Pound (Php103,648) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $523 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $17 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)