Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12733 SDG / PHP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 19,215 Pound (Php150,901) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (34 minutes ago)