Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.812 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 15,625 Pound (€2,294) in Cayenne.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (42 minutes ago)