Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.456 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 24,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 24,000 Pound (€3,219) in Cayenne.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (30 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Dakar costs 1,000 Franc (38 minutes ago)