Cost of living comparison between Caxias do Sul, Brazil and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.865 SDG / BRL
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 49% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 22,286 Pound (R$ 11,950) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,728 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in České Budějovice costs 350,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (about 1 hour ago)