Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.211 SDG / BRL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 65% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 32,978 Pound (R$ 6,329) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 50,825 ₨ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元35 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)