Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.112 SDG / BRL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 52% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 12,597 Pound (R$ 5,963) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Thane costs ₨15,000 (22 minutes ago)