Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.086 SDG / BRL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 50% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 12,270 Pound (R$ 5,881) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in London, Ontario costs C$2.65 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rennes costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)