Cost of living in Catania, Italy compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.563 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Catania (Italy) is 43% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 24,375 Pound (€2,847) in Catania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 250 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belfast costs £430 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,615 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cairo costs E£ 20 (about 1 hour ago)