Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia, Saint Lucia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.683 SDG / XCD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia (Saint Lucia) is 63% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 119,286 Pound (EC$17,848) in Castries, Saint Lucia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 73,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (about 1 hour ago)