Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia, Saint Lucia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.494 SDG / XCD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia (Saint Lucia) is 68% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 107,781 Pound (EC$16,597) in Castries, Saint Lucia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 64,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (about 1 hour ago)