Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana, Spain compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.555 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 16,582 Pound (€2,195) in Castellón de la Plana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)