Cost of living in Cascavel, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.993 SDG / BRL
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 42% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 11,786 Pound (R$ 5,915) in Cascavel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨38 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aarau costs CHF 1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $864 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 95 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (32 minutes ago)