Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.860 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 79% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 27,906 Pound (€4,068) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)