Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.563 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 84% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 34,954 Pound (€4,082) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 300 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)