Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.702 SDG / MAD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 10% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 23,043 Pound (32,818 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Logroño costs €22,150 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,730 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Eindhoven costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)