Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.671 SDG / MAD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 9% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 13,621 Pound (20,312 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,400 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (17 minutes ago)