Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.889 SDG / MAD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 29% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 70,813 Pound (37,486 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 55,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,826,110 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)