Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.634 SDG / MAD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 7% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 16,783 Pound (26,471 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (31 minutes ago)