Cost of living in Caruaru, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.339 SDG / BRL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caruaru (Brazil) is 56% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 21,855 Pound (R$ 4,094) in Caruaru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 14,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (39 minutes ago)