Cost of living in Caruaru, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.120 SDG / BRL
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caruaru (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 8,135 Pound (R$ 3,837) in Caruaru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 860 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasov costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)