Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.145 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 16,639 Pound (€2,329) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sofia costs 2.20 лв (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,446 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨31 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$585 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (19 minutes ago)