Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00229 SDG / COP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 26% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 23,608 Pound (COL$10,299,912) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Siliguri costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)