Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00218 SDG / COP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 21% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 21,847 Pound (COL$10,025,600) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trieste costs €16 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.625 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,017 (40 minutes ago)