Cost of living comparison between Caracas, Venezuela and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,974 prices entered by 257 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.637 SDG / VEF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 25% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 11,209 Pound (Bs 17,598) in Caracas.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)