Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Caracas have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,660 prices entered by 299 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.668 SDG / VEF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 22% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 10,193 Pound (Bs 15,251) in Caracas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Kakinada costs ₨12,900 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)