Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,545 prices entered by 390 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.668 SDG / VEF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 23% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 9,244 Pound (Bs 13,845) in Caracas.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Visakhapatnam costs ₨650,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,000 (25 minutes ago)