Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Caracas have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,398 prices entered by 256 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00027 SDG / VEF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 10% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4.60 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 4.16 Pound (Bs 15,389) in Caracas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)