Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,868 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.518 SDG / ZAR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 30% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 24,398 Pound (R 47,094) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Islamabad costs ₨20,182 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$43,710 (about 2 hours ago)