Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,944 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.516 SDG / ZAR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 28% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 34,487 Pound (R 66,880) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rajkot costs ₨12,500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Xiamen costs 元0.08 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sihanoukville costs 10,000 Riels (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)