Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,487 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.535 SDG / ZAR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 29% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 16,184 Pound (R 30,246) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)