Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,000 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47972 SDG / ZAR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 17% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 28,191 Pound (R 58,765) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Edinburgh costs £480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$20,040 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 24 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)