Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,058 prices entered by 217 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.457 SDG / ZAR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 43% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 111,792 Pound (R 76,708) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)