Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.10817 SDG / HTG
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 18,357 Pound (169,713 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)