Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.28112 SDG / HTG *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 18% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 52,917 Pound (188,234 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 45,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,253 (29 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 60 (33 minutes ago)