Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.10794 SDG / HTG *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 17,311 Pound (160,381 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$120 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$212 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 101 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €11 (43 minutes ago)