Cost of living comparison between Cancún, Mexico and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31451 SDG / MXN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cancún (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 18,024 Pound (Mex$ 57,309) in Cancún to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)