Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.090 SDG / AUD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 108% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 169,298 Pound (AU$33,260) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)