Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.970 SDG / AUD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 101% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 150,733 Pound (AU$30,331) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)