Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.602 SDG / AUD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 100% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 95,987 Pound (AU$17,135) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 48,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 1,500,000₴ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Utrecht costs €46 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)