Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.062 SDG / BRL
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 15,625 Pound (R$ 7,577) in Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (about 1 hour ago)