Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.977 SDG / BRL
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 15,625 Pound (R$ 7,905) in Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ubatuba costs R$ 200 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 3.00 ﷼ (27 minutes ago)