Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.503 SDG / BRL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 58% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 34,678 Pound (R$ 6,301) in Campina Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $864 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tbilisi costs 4.50 Lari (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$42,000 (about 3 hours ago)