Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.990 SDG / GBP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 83% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 137,224 Pound (£17,175) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 30 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,500 Kwacha (33 minutes ago)