Cost of living in Callao, Peru compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.503 SDG / PEN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 41% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 39,385 Pound (S/. 7,157) in Callao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $400 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver, Washington costs $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Salvador costs $1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.37 (about 2 hours ago)