Cost of living in Callao, Peru compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 2.057 SDG / PEN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 20% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 14,446 Pound (S/. 7,024) in Callao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$60 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (28 minutes ago)