Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34627 SDG / PHP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 9,000 Pound (Php25,991) in Calapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,200 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 2,375 Kz (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)