Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34209 SDG / PHP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,900 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 9,900 Pound (Php28,939) in Calapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £15 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,118 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Brasov costs 25 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (37 minutes ago)