Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01074 SDG / CLP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 49% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 32,755 Pound (CH$3,050,632) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oporto costs €537 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gibraltar costs £45 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 59TL (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)