Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02825 SDG / CLP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 73% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 105,329 Pound (CH$3,728,040) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 61,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (34 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Orlando, Florida costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Guelph costs C$2.25 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)