Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela vs Al-Fashir, Sudan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23114 SDGX / VES *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 61% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 17,763 Pound (112,419 Bs.S.) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (about 1 hour ago)