Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00056 SDGX / VEF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 5% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 19 Pound (Bs 62,262) in Calabozo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)