Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Calabozo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00023 SDG / VEF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 10% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 13 Pound (Bs 58,882) in Calabozo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 3 hours ago)