Cost of living comparison between Calabozo, Venezuela and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.609 SDG / VEF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 227% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 245,565 Pound (Bs 403,558) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)