Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.668 SDG / VEF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 227% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 137,144 Pound (Bs 205,402) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 42,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 4,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £1.65 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,706 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (44 minutes ago)