Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,577 prices entered by 299 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37562 SDG / EGP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 16% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 4,796 Pound (E£ 12,767) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lagos costs 95,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)