Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,166 prices entered by 228 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40805 SDG / EGP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 18% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,577 Pound (E£ 6,316) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $90 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $713 (22 minutes ago)