Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,970 prices entered by 217 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33900 SDG / EGP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 19% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,534 Pound (E£ 7,475) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (about 1 hour ago)