Cost of living in Caguas, Puerto Rico compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.955 SDG / USD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caguas (Puerto Rico) is 60% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 92,591 Pound ($5,157) in Caguas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 58,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $7 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Nagpur costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abbotsford costs C$9 (about 2 hours ago)