Cost of living in Caguas, Puerto Rico compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.667 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caguas (Puerto Rico) is 40% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 26,341 Pound ($3,951) in Caguas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (31 minutes ago)