Cost of living in Caguas, Puerto Rico compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.660 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caguas (Puerto Rico) is 38% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 45,608 Pound ($6,848) in Caguas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$40 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)