Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.860 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 29% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 16,087 Pound (€2,345) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (34 minutes ago)