Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13286 SDG / PHP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 26% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 3,160 Pound (Php23,787) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (44 minutes ago)