Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13386 SDG / PHP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 25% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 4,697 Pound (Php35,090) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 20 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $152 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Canberra costs AU$40 (19 minutes ago)