Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31876 SDG / MXN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 101% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 30,219 Pound (Mex$ 94,800) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)