Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.04034 SDG / AOA *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 33,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 33,000 Pound (818,070 Kwanza) in Cabinda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Memphis, Tennessee costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salinas, Ecuador costs $7 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (44 minutes ago)