Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.04034 SDG / AOA
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 37,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 37,000 Pound (917,214 Kwanza) in Cabinda.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.625 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)