Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.04034 SDG / AOA *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 35,000 Pound (867,640 Kwanza) in Cabinda.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cochabamba costs $b8,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Beijing costs 元6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (about 2 hours ago)