Cost of living in Bydgoszcz, Poland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.569 SDG / PLN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bydgoszcz (Poland) is 16% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 18,169 Pound (11,582 zł) in Bydgoszcz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨7,233 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ahmedabad costs ₨42 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mossoro costs R$ 60 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)