Cost of living in Butwal, Nepal compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06431 SDG / NPR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is 25% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 3,003 Pound (₨ 46,699) in Butwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manila costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)