Cost of living in Butwal, Nepal compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16455 SDG / NPR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is 45% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 9,159 Pound (₨ 55,661) in Butwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $3,010 (about 1 hour ago)