Cost of living in Butwal, Nepal compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06485 SDG / NPR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is 27% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 2,913 Pound (₨ 44,920) in Butwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,970,060 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $14 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Baltimore, Maryland costs $0.70 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uppsala costs 95 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kampala costs 300,000 Shilling (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 43 kr (about 1 hour ago)