Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00567 SDG / KRW
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 55% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 19,372 Pound (₩3,418,998) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,200TL (6 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Coventry costs £0.88 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (about 1 hour ago)