Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.884 SDG / TRY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 35% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 13,525 Pound (7,180TL) in Bursa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$305 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 17,980₴ (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,318 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 2 hours ago)